Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: LUGKodak versus Fuji: is that the issue?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 16:21:25 -0700

Doug Herr wrote:

> On Mon, 24 April 2000, Mike Stone wrote, in part:
>
> > Apologies for a mini-rant but I do miss being able to use Kodachrome.
>
> Not being able to use Kodachrome wouldn't cause a mini-rant for me.  It would be a major rant.
>
> Doug Herr
I remember when Ektachrome and Fujichrome started coming into their own in the
late 70's early 80's and it was the better photographers "commercial" who were
able to make their clients wait for 2 days. I was so excited when I was able to
do that I felt like I was in the big time. "Sorry you have to wait 2 days I only
shoot Kodachrome!" (Big deal) I make them wait 2 days now anyway unless it's a
rush. Its amazing how patient they get when they are looking at extra money.
"Sure shoot any film you want!"
Mark Rabiner