Subject: [Leica] K64 in Germany
From: Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 10:24:48 +0100

I had some time to kill at the railway station this morning and thumbed
through all the German photo magazines. Without exception, it seems, they
carried full page color adverts for K64 mentioning the new Kodak lab in
Stuttgart. The largest circulation magazines carried the adverts on the
back cover, which I guess is the most expensive page. Todgesagte leben
länger.

- --
Christer Almqvist
Hamburg, Germany and/or