Subject: [Leica] nokton v. summilux -- an offer
From: Johnny Deadman <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 09:51:18 +0100

Since a lot of people seem to be interested in this, I am willing to email
privately a couple of shots showing what I see as 'bad' bokeh to anyone who
mails me off-list to request them. This is simply because I don't post
family pictures indiscriminately on the web (some members of my family would
get irritated with me photographing if I did). However I think named
individuals from the LUG should be all right!!

NB I am not saying the Nokton is a 'bad' lens at all. I may be
supersensitive to this bokeh issue -- for others I know sharpness is more
important (Hi Tom) and here the Nokton clearly has the edge.

- --
Johnny Deadman

photos:      http://www.pinkheadedbug.com
music:       http://www.jukebox.demon.co.uk