Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica- Boston- used camera dealers
From: john <bosjohn@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 17:31:14 +0100

Bill Satterfield wrote:

> Will be in Boston Wednesday.  Always like to shop good cameras stores.
> Any good sources up there?
Ferrenti Dege (spelling?) in Harvard Sq has some Leica items as well as a
complete Conterex outfit.  If your going to be in Boston for a few days the bi
anual PHSNE Photographica show is this weekend at the Waltham High School.
Over one hundred tables overloaded with second hand camera equipmebt being
bought and sold. Admission is $5 and is good for both Sat. and Sun. I myself
will have a table there and I will have many Leica goodies. Also for Sherry K
fans she usually has a table at this show as well. This is one of the biggest
shows in the country.
John Shick