Subject: [Leica] Boston area Luggers
From: john <bosjohn@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 22:06:10 +0100

Please forgive this shameless plug, but I would like to remind any Luggers in
the Boston area that this comming weekend is the bianual PHSNE (Photographic
Society of New England) show at the Waltham High School. Over one hundred
tables of camera and images.  Lots of Leica stuff. Please come Sat. and Sun.
and enjoy yourselves.  If any of you come stop by my table and say hi. The
show opens to the public Sat. and Sun. at 10;00 am and goes to 5 Sat. and 4
Sunday. I hope this is alright to post here as PHSNE is a non-profit
organization of which I am a member.
John Shick