Subject: Re: [Leica] archival quality of XP2 or Tmax400CN
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 16:37:50 -0700

400CN is a chromogenic film, and can be expected to last as long as any
other C-41 film---good processing and careful storage will help. At least
you don't have to worry about color shifts, just changes in contrast grades.
I shot a fair amount of XP1 and Agfa's Vario-XL when they came out in the
late 1970's, and the negatives are still pretty good.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.