Subject: Re: [Leica] Epson 870, 1270
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 20:48:47 -0400

Well, I am half way through the cartridge, and I have 18 more prints to
go....higher mathematics seem to suggest a total of perhaps 36 prints per
cartridge (similar to the last one just printed)?  We will see...[actually,
I assume my replacement printer will come with full cartridges, so I will
have to start counting all over again!]

Dan C.