Subject: RE: [Leica] Epson 870, 1270
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 07:49:31 -0400

There is a caveat though.  The Epson may be smart enough to know exactly
which inks it needed for that last particular print.  If I printed another
which was, say,  predominantly yellow, and I had already used up a lot of
yellow, it may tell me that I have comparatively fewer prints remaining,
based on the lowest common denominator of the remaining yellow ink.

Dan C.