Subject: [Leica] Re: Hasselbald vs. Leica
From: Doug Nygren <dnygr@cshore.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 22:56:57 -0400

Someone asked how Hasselblad can have tight quality control and Leica
can't. My experience does not support this assertion. I prefer Leica to
Hasselblad and I prefer Rollei to Hasselblad. Leica and Rollei cameras
are easier to use, and I prefer the quality of the lenses I have with my
Leica and Rollei to those I've tried with the Hasselbald. Being Swedish,
I regret I have to say this.

doug nygren