Subject: RE: [Leica] Human Traffic
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 06:58:27 -0400

Thanks for this advice, Johnny--it's truly helpful.

My hunch is that it is easier to street shoot where there is a higher
density of human traffic; there's less attention to any one person,
including the one with the camera.  Baltimore traffic tends to be sparse,
save for certain times/occasions.  DC is a bit thicker.

I'll give your experiment a try.

Thanks again,
Dan