Subject: Re: [Leica] Human Traffic/polaroids?
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 11:30:59 -0700

The better Polaroid cameras to look for are the 300/400 series also for
$2-10. They have a larger, single window, Zeiss view/rangefinder. All take
Pack film #107 B&W and #108 Color as well as a variety of specialty film
such as positive/negative etc.
The batteries can be purchased directly from Polaroid ( about $8-10).
A press camera adapted  to take Pola film is the ultimate instant machine.
Joe