Subject: Re: [Leica] Human Traffic/polaroids?
From: J Vaughan <sthawk_ontheroad@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 10:52:04 -0700 (PDT)

- --- ARTHURWG@aol.com wrote:
> Jerry, what camera do you shoot the Polaroids with? Sounds good.
Arthur

Jeremy please... (jerry died 12 years ago when he got his head out of
*ss and stoped shooting dope..)

I use an Automatic 100 or 110 Land camera... it folds up  pretty well
and I find them at thrift stores for anywhere from $2-10... Usually
they need a batery and the batteries are tough to find (though I've
heard that someone is making a new one) The shutter is electronic...
The camera has 2 settings color and B&W... use the color setting cause
the 3000 film has no neg.
these seem o have glass lenses and the focus is pretty easy to adj..

Right now I'm building a Graflex 31/4X41/4 to hold a Polaroid pack film
back... better lens doncha know...

I am working on a web site and will have pics from my book there so you
can see some of the results...

 Jeremy
PS no offense taken ;-)