Subject: Re: [Leica] Loading the IIIf
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 15:04:15 -0400

Guy Bennett jotted down the following:

> p.s. on the issue of loading: i admit to a certain thrill at the thought of

Hmmm -- I've never quite experienced this with the Leica II.  I usually
dread having to load the thing.  Not because I get it wrong, or have to redo
it, but because it's sooooo fiddly.  At least I've learnt not to do it at
2AM on January nights on the top of open-roofed parking buildings... ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                 | Super Cali goes ballistic, Celtics are
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU   | atrocious.
email: howard.390@osu.edu     |       -- British sports headline.