Subject: [Leica] Quick loading Kit for M2/3
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 15:07:08 -0400

LUGGERS,
    It takes about as long to pull the take-up spool the half inch to re-set
the M3 counter, as it does to set the counter on an M2...... About 1/2 a
second.
    The only real trick to successful use of the rapid loader is to follow
the drawing which goes over the orginal loading diagram and have enough film
in the spool to insure transport.
    I've used these kits ever since they came out and mis-loaded maybe one
roll and I caught it before shooting the asignment.

Happy Snapping,

Sal DiMarco, Jr.