Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Hasselbald vs. Leica <much OT stuff>
From: Jeff S <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 22:33:57 -0600

Jim Brick wrote:

> When my
> daughter needed a MF system for school, Hasselblad was offering $1500
> rebate on the 203 & 205 cameras and again, free 12 month financing. So I
> got the 203 for myself since I'll never see the 503 again... which is the
> way I planned it anyway.

Looking to adopt another child, Jim? Time for you to move up to a 205FCC
maybe!

Only trick to most free financing deals is that you gotta remember to
pay it all off before the interest kicks in and bites you in the butt
;-) Since we're already off-topic, I'll mention that CompUSA has a
6-month deal for pretty much anything over $300 (including Epson photo
printers) if you put it on their credit card.
- --

Jeff (cash is nice too) Segawa
Somewhere in Boulder, Colorado