Subject: Youxin's work (was: Re: [Leica] Re: m3 releather)
From: Tom Finnegan <tomf@piengr.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 10:42:43 -0700

********************
I've been trying to talk him in to re-finishing Leicaflexes  His LTM's are
beauties.

Doug Herr
Sacramento

Shintaro Yaginuma will paint Leicaflex SL and SL2's. I had briefly
considered this since my SL shows some small signs of corrosion under the
chrome on the back of the camera. I just couldn't justify the expense at
this time. The cost is $400 and it takes 4 weeks. Tom A and Hans have had
cameras painted by him and I think would recommend him highly. Additional
info can be found on Hans' website.

Shintaro thought the SL would look especially good in Hammertone.

Tom Finnegan
Seattle