Subject: Re: [Leica] Human Traffic
From: Johnny Deadman <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 23:07:00 +0100

on 27/4/00 9:19 PM, sam at salex@idt.net wrote:

> I wonder if street shooting using a TLR Rollei would effective. You DO look
> down, but you ARE composing. . .hmmm. . .interesting. (strange, I had one
> for a while, but never took it to the street.)

I bought (and still have) one for exactly that purpose but have been too
busy with Human Traffic to try it out. And now another project is opening
up! Codename Jerusalem... watch this space! You heard it here first.
- --
Johnny Deadman

photos:      http://www.pinkheadedbug.com
music:       http://www.jukebox.demon.co.uk