Subject: Re: [Leica] Initial impressions of this group
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 18:09:52 -0400

Guy Bennett jotted down the following:

> simon,
>
> i have not met your wife, but have communicated with her telepathically,
> informing her of your diabolical plot to plunder the family coffers! i
> instructed her to subvert your evil intentions by immediately shipping your
> newly purchased leica gear to my wife, who will put them away for safe
> keeping in the secret hiding place she doesn't know i've located.

Moahahahaha!  I have blocked your telepathic communications, scrambled them,
and subtlely changed them!  Indeed, rather than re-routing Simon's Leicas to
you wife, Simon's wife will in fact be encouraging him to buy more Leica
gear!  By the end of next month, she should be begging him to get that
Noctilux, she won't understand how you can live without a 75 Summilux, and
will be pleading with him over breakfast to get him to understand the
investment virtues of getting an Ein Stück.

M.  <evil grin>

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |  All wiyht. Rho sritched mg
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |  kegtops awound?