Subject: Re: [Leica] Initial impressions of this group
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 17:03:18 -0400

Martin,
That's good advice on letting the others have the last word.  I don't have time
to get into P*ssing contests on the Net -- this is a hobby and if it stops being
fun I take my cameras and go home.  This is a great bunch of folks here though.
I'm also on the Contax list and they too are a nice group, with rarely any of
the bickering found on usenet or some other places.  I think it actually has to
do with the subject cameras.  Look at both Contax and Leica.  Both premium, top
notch brands, which attract people who appreciate and can afford them.
John