Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: diopter lens for the M viewfinder
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 09:38:13 -0400

A minor comment.  I recently acquired the astigmatism correction eyepiece
lens for my M6.  The easiest way to use it is to leave the lens in one
position most of the time (say, landscape orientation), do your focusing,
and then simply rotate the camera for vertical framing when desired. Or vice
versa for certain sessions, but usually there is no need for frequent
rotation of the correction lens within its little mount.

Julian