Subject: [Leica] LS2000 scanner
From: Frank Dernie <FrankDernie@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 05:00:58 -0400

Tina, Henning
as you are the Nikon LS2000 scanner guru's can you answer a couple of
questions please?
1. The scanner is available (in the UK) with and without silverfast
software. Is this the laserfast software which has been recently discussed
on thee LUG? Is it worth the 250 pounds extra it costs - I use a Mac btw.
2. Is there a way to scan 24x65 (X-pan) transparencies (my favourite
picture from Vancouver, Henning, are the countryside up north and at least
half are X-pan shots)
TIA Frank