Subject: [Leica] Re:
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 09:30:30 -0700

Hi Dan,

I use my own 21 mm Aspherical and it is OK. I assume the 24 will work just
fine.

The 35 Summicron works OK but I don't use it because the 40mm that is on the
camera is such a fine lens and is very close to the 35 in focal length.

I don't know about the new 90 but I use the 90 Tele-Elmarit without problem
and suspect the new one would be just fine.

I have only played with Tom A's 15mm and that was a long time ago. (before
they were available in this country) If I remember correctly, it will work
just fine. You might want to drop Tom a line and see what he thinks about
it.

TTAbrahams@aol.com

I also use on occasion a third version 28 mm.

I believe the only problems with lens compatability and the CL involve some
of the earlier 21's and 28's. Everything else is OK but I would double check
on the 15 with Tom.

The 24 will block part of the VF but you will want a separate VF in any case
and all of the lenses will couple to the RF.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA
USA