Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: making contact prints
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 12:19:59 -0700

I just sent  a note before reading this one......obviously this was a common
thing in some circles. When I was doing this in the early 60's I believe I
was the only one in Portland, Oregon that would deliver contacts that large.
Annnndd.......you are right. They were not 11x14 but 16x20. I heard not long
ago that the studio is still in operation in NW Portland. (Although the
owner must be in his later 80's and not doing a lot of work.)  Mark Rabiner
should go out on a midnight raid and try and find that old Elwood. <g>

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA
USA