Subject: Re: [Leica] Fill flash help
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 18:18:33 -0400

I'm not an expert on this but you should be able to use your flash meter in
incident mode.  Get your wife to hold the meter in front of her face.
Adjust your manual flash output to indicate a reading of F 2.0 for -1 stop
fill, or F 1.4 for -2 stops fill.  (Assuming you still will be using 1/60 at
F 2.8 on the camera).