Subject: Re: [Leica] Fill flash help
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 00:01:20 -0500

Thanks to all who responded both on and off list to my plea for help with fill
flash.  The technique should have been obvious to me if I thought about it , but
I just had a block.

For those who suggested bounce flash, it's not an option - the room is about 40
x 50 feet, with a 20 foot ceiling, dark oak paneled walls and mostly dark oak
ceiling.  Not a lot of reflective surfaces to help here.  Floods aren't an
option for the same reasons umbrella flashes are out.  And I might have been
inclined to try the Nikon/auto flash route if this were the first shoot and I
knew I had a second one available if necessary, but this is the last one and I
think I'll be more comfortable controlling things with the Leica and a manual
flash, now that I have an idea how to set the thing up.

Cheers,
Kip