Subject: Re: [Leica] The Case of the "Disappearing Briteline"
From: "Bruce M. Burnett" <buddybru@uswest.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 19:22:07 -0600

Mitch,
Check the briteline frame using the preview lever.  I once had a lens that
did not latch quite right and the full frame was not visible.  If I turned
the lens a little bit farther in the mount the whole frame line would
appear.  It was the lens that was causing the problem in my case.
Bruce Burnett
SLC, UT