Subject: [Leica] RE: Leica Users digest V17 #45
From: AlastairF@bhs.grampianshealth.org.au
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 11:53:13 +1000

It is embarrassing how well this works. I always feel a bit ashamed, but
hey.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

G'day Johnny,

I also use this tactic, almost exactly as described. If however your bluff
is called, I find that a cheerful smile and even a thumbs up will usually
solve the issue. Sometimes a shrug of the shoulders ;-)

Since then however I have learnt to ask more often, and on many occasions
this is the best tactic. They pose for the first image, never expecting you
to take more. As you take a couple of others they begin to just ignore you
- -- after all they gave you permission.

cheers