Subject: Re: [Leica] awaiting the wrath of the Leica cops
From: J Vaughan <sthawk_ontheroad@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 08:53:37 -0700 (PDT)

Late Wetzlar? What ever that means...Oh you mean the move to Solms?
You LUG people are an odd bunch.. Someone told me some of the anal guys
actually have their SN# memorized...
Me i had to go find my camera and look.....
Drum Roll Please.....
#17598xx
Oct. of 88 if I'm reading Stephen Gandy's site correctly...

Jeremy
 Who's serial # are in his Palm Pilot, his computer and a hard copy in
my desk and at my folk's place in CA