Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Anyone use Xtol Developer?
From: "rlb" <rlb@triad.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 19:33:24 -0700

Jean-Claude and Byron:

Each of us must have our own formulas I guess.  Here's mine.

Delta 400        ISO 320        Xtol Full St            68F     5 min 36 sec
Delta 400        ISO 320        Xtol 1:1                 68F      8 min 40
sec
Delta 400        ISO 320        Xtol 1:2                  68F       11 min
12 sec
Delta 400         ISO 320        Xtol 1:3                68F        13 min
28 sec

FULL STRENGTH
Working Solution    Xtol Stock    H2O
7 oz                                7                0
12 oz                               12            0
16 oz                                16            0
34 oz                                34            0

1:1 Dilution
7 oz                                    3.5        3.5
12 oz                                6                6
16 oz                                8                8
28 oz                                14                14
34 oz                                17             17

1:2 Dilution
7 oz                                2.3            4.7
12 oz                                4                8
16 oz                                5.3            10.7
28 oz                                9.3            18.7
34 oz                                11.3            22.7

1:3 Dilution
7 oz                                    1.8            5.3
12 oz                                    3               9
16 oz                                    4                12
28 oz                                    7                21
34 oz                                    8.5            25.5

I use ISO 80 for Delta 100 and have tested the same for it as well

Bob Bedwell

> Hello Byron,
>
> The dev times given by Kodak are complexly wrong for me, like for you it
seems.
> As an example, here are the factors I use for different films (at 24 deg
C):