Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica camera & insurance
From: Mike Leitheiser <flyh2o@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 19:15:20 -0700

Replacement value?  Read the actual polilcy form.  All too many agents
think that scheduling items on a marine form means replacement cost as a
pay off.  Not necessarily so...Your pay off may well be only "ACV" or
actual cash value and is always subject to a max of the scheduled
amount.   A good homeowners policy avaolable in most parts of the
country already provides coverage for the perils you indicated subject
to the deductible on a replacement cost basis.