Subject: RE: [Leica] Multiple exposures with M6?
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 08:10:53 -0400

I don't often feel the urge to make multiple exposures.  In fact, I haven't
felt the urge in many years.  However, I know photographers who do and the
process a couple of them follow is to make two separate exposures, each
underexposed perhaps one stop (perhaps more, perhaps less, one must
experiment), and then sandwich them for printing in the negative carriage or
in a glass or glassless slide thingee (oh, the old mind grows weak).

	Buzz Hausner