Subject: Re: [Leica] Garry Winogrand
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@telia.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 20:08:43 +0200

From: Donal Philby
> Methinks you've been too long in the bilges sniffin' varnish!  Time
to take that boatlette  'round the world and get some fresh air.
- --------------------------
Hello Donal,
Well, as you know ETD was August this year.  The boat is ready.  I am
ready.  However the project is on a six month hold until I sort out a
perplexing dilemna.  I don't feel I have the right to submit my three
year old daughter to the discomfort of an ocean passage in a small
boat, yet to leave her behind is unthinkable.

I mentioned it to a marina buddy last week and he laughed and told me
that in a few years time when she comes home at three in the morning
with a ring through her eyebrows I'd wish I'd gone sailing.

What to do?  Never dreamt I would face this problem.

Alan
Ps hows the Yanmar?