Subject: Re: [Leica] Tri-X/D-23 replenishment!!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 14:58:11 -0700

Rich Lahrson wrote:

> Mark Rabiner wrote:
> > Development in questionable sludge (DQS) has gone the way of the Dodo!!!
> > You build up Bromides and silver in that Gallon of developer each time you use
> > it. Your pH does all kinds of unpredictable things!
>
> Hi Mark,
>
>      Maybe, but I don't have to be mixing the soup all the time.
>
>                                         Rich

One teaspoon of Elon, one coffee measure of Sulfite. Stir and pour!

I had to have run 400 to 800 rolls of film that way!
Mark Rabiner
It's as easy as Rodinal!
Dont sweat the undisolved crystals twirling arond in your graduate!
Just  most of them into your develping tank! The don't hurt nobody!
I presoak by the way as i get the develper ready. As in one minute!