Subject: [Leica] All my Leica's in a row!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 22:18:32 -0700

"B. D. Colen" wrote:

> Absolutely true....But then I am more of a bag freak than camera equipment
> freak...always searching for the RIGHT bag....and that M classic looks
> REALLY neat...carry my two Ms and four lenses....

I've spent more coinage this year on bags than anything else!
Today I went to Camera world and picked up an Omni Traveler. A flat bag like a
Lightware bag.
Would seem to fit my entire Leica M system and fit under the seat of ANY airplane.
Two bodies 4 lenses and a winder M.
Perfect except for the Winder M. With the winder on the camera it was not thick enough.
Also no flash. I have a very small Metz and I like to have a medium flash with a
Hotshoe coiled card like a Metz 32 z-2, or a Nikon SB-24 or a Vivitar 283.
And film.
So I made it back there 3 minutes before closing at 6. And got the Omni Pro
which will still I think fit under an airplane seat. Another flat bag.
These bags have a clever access through the top as well so you can actually use
to shoot on the run as well as storage.
Now I have my complete Leica m system in one bag and film and two flashes. Boy
am I a happy guy to have all my Leica's in a row!
Mark Rabiner