Subject: Re: [Leica] All my Leica's in a row!
From: Henry Ambrose <digphoto@nashville.net>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 08:32:00 -0500

Mark Rabiner wrote:
>Today I went to Camera world and picked up an Omni Traveler. A flat bag
>like a
>Lightware bag.
>Would seem to fit my entire Leica M system and fit under the seat of ANY
>airplane.

I've had one of these for a couple of years. It is a delight to use since
I can carry all I want in one compact package. Usually 2 M's with lenses
mounted, 2 more lenses, filters, film, etc. When I need lighting or more
gear that's in another case or two. Most of the time that one Omni
Traveler bag is all I need (actually more than I need)

When I fly with it it goes into an Eagle Creek carry-on bag with backpack
straps that will also hold flash and lots of film in a zip-loc bag and a
jacket and still fit in the overhead. I especially like that it opens on
the large side so I can see whats there without digging around. Not quite
as convenient as a conventional bag for working out of over the shoulder.
But once I have 2 cameras out and around my neck I don't need to get in
the bag much anyway.

Its not a casual bag for one camera, but it is a great bag for everyday
working with an M system.

Henry Ambrose