Subject: Re: [Leica] depths of reverberation
From: "Julian Thomas" <Mimesis@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 21:56:52 +0100

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@sierratel.com>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2000 7:14 PM

I must say, though that the
> LUG went through what was probably a record period of polite on topic
> discussion prior to the latest troubles.
>
> Regards, Bill Larsen

Hi Bill,

Compared with some of the so-called academic lists I am on, I've found the
LUG to be ALWAYS polite (yeah, I know this is relative!). Afterall, I've not
seen anyone have their sexuality or parentage called into question yet!

Just to stay on-topic (<g>), I'm about to acquire a couple of Tom's
Rapidwinders. Has anyone used these for streetshooting? How do people cope
with using more than one body with the winder stalk dangling?
BTW, I bumped into a digital eos paperazzi type today who called my M a
'real' camera!

Julian