Subject: Re: [Leica] LEICA SHOPPING IN BERLIN
From: Lucian Chis <chis@ece.orst.edu>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 20:31:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Brian,

I would check www.secondhandcamera.de for going prices, but you have to
bear in mind that Bavarians have more money that Berliners, so you could
expect stuff to be cheaper than the prices there. Go in the Gebraucht
section and download either the Acrobat version or the Word one. Condition
is easy to figure out even if you don't know German A=LN and so on.

Cheers,

Lucian