Subject: [Leica] FS or Trade: 24mm viewfinder
From: Frank Dernie <FrankDernie@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 14:51:39 -0400

 John Collier wants to trade a 24 for a 21 finder.
Pardon me if you know this, but the two latest brightline finders are
optically the same as far as I can see - I've just looked through both. The
difference are only the position (size) of the bright line frames. Since
the 21 bright frame coincides with the periphery of the visible area in the
screen a 24 finder can be used for both lenses.
cheers Frank