Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday for Sale: Voigtlander Bessa R and 75mm lens
From: ray tai <razerx@netvigator.com>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2000 09:04:55 +0800

I bought the Bessa-R to use with my Lemon commissioned chrome screw mount 35mm
Summicron ASPH.  Somehow I felt silly buying an LTM lens just to use it with an M
mount adapter!  The light and compact Cosina body balances very well with the
'Cron and the combination has become my most used shooting machine.  And the
finder is bright bright bright, better than the Hexar RF.  Also my box of Leitz
LTMs are getting much more use these days thanks to the Bessa-R.  You don't need
to like Cosina glass to enjoy this great screw mount shooter.

Ray