Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 metering question
From: Simon Lamb <s_lamb@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2000 17:54:16 +0100

Joe

Thank you for your reply.  As you say, I guess it is a case of getting to know
the tools that you have and how to interpret what they say to you.  I will do as
you suggest and take specific notes of each frame and see what results I get.

Replies: Reply from john <bosjohn@mediaone.net> (Re: [Leica] M6 metering question)
Message from "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net> (Re: [Leica] M6 metering question)