Subject: RE: [Leica] FS: Late M3 in very very good user shape
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 21:41:54 +0200

Thanks Martin,

I though to go to Ebay and even did the pictures of the body and yes, somebody
could have offered more than that. On another side, it was Friday, $890 is a
fair price for a user body, I will not have to wait a week or so, there are more
chances I have a good transaction with a Lugger than with an unknown person, the
M3 will be well used (yes, I care of it, I know it's ridiculous) and the USD to
EUR change rate may change in a week.

Anyway, if you or somebody else want another M3, I might find one (I'm on the
road lecturing most of my time and after my work I have plenty of time to visit
used photo gear sellers instead of staying in my hotel room). Do I have to swear
it will be more expensive? ;-).

All the best,

- --
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)