Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: nikon coolscan ls-30 $465
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2000 14:50:27 -0700

Walter Levy wrote:

> Sounds like a good price.  I've been considering the LS-2000 which is over
> $1000.  Would the LS-30 be just as good for B&W scanning?
>
> - Walter

To get a scan with the same specs as the  LS-2000 you have to go several classes up.
I think to almost the top class of cameras costing thousands and thousands.
I guess you might get an even better scan than the  LS-2000  with one of those
Leaf backs for view cameras and medium format backs.
Anyone know?
Mark Rabiner