Subject: Re: [Leica] metering - sunny 16
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 11:28:56 -0700

Martin Howard wrote:

> Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow jotted down the following:
>
> > I suspect that a lot of the B+W fetishism ("B+W gets to the soul of the
> > scene", blah blah blah)...
>
> Colour's for crayoning.
>
> ;)
>
> M.

Or Scanning.
Its hard to resist those added layers of information.
I'm anticipating shooting more color as I have a second body now.
And will soon have the Archival inks for the Epson.
I like going through the individual channels be it RGB or CMYB and tweaking them.
Sharpening and adding noise to each individual channel.
Then Muting them, lowering the saturation.
Mark Rabiner