Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica USA Repair Department
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 13:39:42 -0700

At 11:04 AM 5/10/00 -0500, Bill Satterfield wrote:
>Do any of you have a friend in this dept? I need to talk with someone
>that will listen, acknowledge and understand what I am saying.

The best thing to do is, through your local Leica dealer, contact the Leica
rep for your area. Generally speaking, he has the ability to help solve
your problem. Especially since you are a Leica customer in his
jurisdiction. He wants you to be happy. And if he doesn't care... he's an
idiot.

The regional Leica reps here in CA care a lot and work hard to keep
customers happy.

Jim