Subject: [Leica] Week 05
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 10:05:15 -0400

Here are my week 5 photos for your viewing pleasure, one more from my trip
to the big "D", and one taken at L5P back home:

http://www.mindspring.com/~rnkramer/5.html

I should have put up the Dallas shot last week, but this neg was a bear to
print, plus it didn't really go with the Dealey Plaza theme.  Hopefully you
will forgive this lapse in format on my part.

Keep sweating on that vulcanite (use it or lose it, as the saying goes)!

Bob Kramer
Atlanta, GA