Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Barcelona Lugger
From: "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@spectare.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 08:37:43 -0700

Hello Xavier,
That was me...  We are going to be in Spain by around 24 Sept, and had
planned to head straight to Galicia.  From Santiago, we will go down through
Portugal on our way to Malaga.  We catch the ferry from Algeciras to Morocco
on about 9 Oct.  Then, by 29 Oct, we will be back in Spain and plan to do a
1 week trip in Andalucia (mostly off-road as well).

I was wondering if you have had any experience driving off-road in Spain and
Morocco?  If so, I would welcome any advice you might have.  For example,
what are the rules regarding 4x4 travel on National forest trails?

Thanks,
- --Jim