Subject: Re: [Leica] 35/2 vs 35/2 asph
From: "Jim Laurel" <JimLaurel@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 17:52:59 -0700

Bill,
I suggest that, as long as you're trading up, consider the 35/1.4 ASPH as
well.  This is a wonderful lens, that I habitually use wide open.  If you
look at the "Burma 2000" album on the Leica Users Community site, there are
a few shots done with this lens at maximum aperture.  Here's the link:

http://content.communities.msn.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=get_album&ID_Commu
nity=Leicausers&ID_Topic=81

Cheers,
- --Jim