Subject: [Leica] Fogg Bag Part Needed
From: "Clompus, Dr. Richard [SLGUS]" <RCLOMPUS@SLGUS.JNJ.COM>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 13:38:31 -0400

Fellow LUG members,

I have use and enjoy the BumbleBee bag by Fogg.  Great bag for camera and
laptop travel.  I lost one of the brass screw on fittings used on one of the
front pockets.  The little brass part sticks out and grabs the leather strap
to keep the pocket closed.  I have tried to bet this replacement part but
have been unsuccessful for close to 3 months.  Its still on back order from
Tamarkin in NY.

Anyone have a source where I can buy one?

Thanks.

Richard Clompus, OD
Roanoke, VA
USA