Subject: [Leica] What would your boss say???
From: Bill <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 21:19:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Gang,

What you are about to read is absolutely true.  I have not altered it
in any way.

This is an exact copy of the Leica Newsletter that I received today
from the people in beautiful downtown Solms.  I am sure many of you
received one also.

My question is, what would your boss say if you put out something
this poorly written?  Can you imagine, they actually paid someone to
do this?  And, don't give me that crap about translation either.  I
correspond with people in Germanic countries almost daily, and their
command of the English language is usually better than mine.

Now, for the translation of the news letter...

Paragraph #1 says, We have absolutely no idea of how to use the
Internet of E-mail for sale and/or marketing.

Paragraph #3 says, We lied about being sold out of these black
painted M6s.  We are desperate to get rid of these turkeys.

These is an E-mail address for the "Online Editor" at the bottom of
the news letter in the event you want to send him (or her) your
comments.

REMEMBER, THESE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT ARE MAKING YOUR CAMERAS AND
LENSES.

- --- Here is the Leica newsletter exactly as I received it ---