Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V17 #80
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 00:20:59 EDT

John is absolutely correct when he says the self timer from the M4-2 was
deleted for cost reasons.  At one of the LHSA meetings, I asked Walter Kluck
about this which he confirmed.  I never bought this hog wash about needing
the room for the motor drive mechanicals.  BTW, I have a "prototype" one off
M4-P with the self timer.  Obviously, it can be done!

Bill Rosauer

P.S. Anyone out there have Marc James Small's e-mail address?  I'd like to
contact him on Erwin's Leica CD Rom.